Thursday, June 21, 2007

My sister is born.....






It's official. She's here. Caidence Brooke was born on June 12, 2007 at 3:17 pm. She weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces and was 20 inches long.

She is great. Mommy and Daddy admitted to not knowing how I would handle being a big brother, but they tell me everyday what a great big brother I am to my "Sissy" and I even help take care of her. When Mommy and Sissy are not around, I call our their names looking for them. I just want to know where everyone in my family is. We are all getting along great. We've had lots of friends and family making yummy meals for us every single night so far. Mommy says she'll forget how to cook when this period is over. Who is she kidding? She rarely cooked anyway!

Here are some pictures of my Sissy and I in the hospital. I guess I'll be giving up my website now since it's in my name only. Daddy was prepared for this though and he already made a new website for the entire family. You can see the link over on the side of my site. It is: www.swart-family.blogspot.com. I'll be leaving my posts on there from now on so my whole family can be included.

I really love my Sissy. She has been a great addition to the family for the whole 9 days she's been alive. She's letting Mommy and Daddy sleep and most importantly - ME! She hasn't made me wake up once, which is good because Mommy and Daddy don't want to deal with 2 crying children at the same time. Anyway, she really has been a great addition. Mommy and Daddy are still debating about having a third child join our family someday, but I heard Mommy say that if this was the last child to join the Swart family, the family is perfect.

1 Comments:

Blogger Layla and Delia said...

Congratulations on your baby sister, Carter. Your first family photo is great! I'm looking forward to hearing about all the crazy stuff you and she will do to gang up on your parents! :)

12:10 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home