Thursday, June 07, 2007

Play time at Grammy and Grandpa's






We were over there the other night for dinner. I had so much fun on THEIR screened-in porch too! They were trying to be all prepared and already got me a birthday present (remember, my birthday isn't until the end of November) but we all decided I was ready to try out my new trike now. Grandpa and Uncle Josh put it together for me and then I wasn't sure how to ride it. I'm content pushing it around now, but Daddy sure did have some fun on it.

Grammy had just picked some fresh strawberries earlier that day and boy, are they better than the ones my mommy buys at the store! I went to town eating them straight from the bowl. Noone seemed to mind me putting my grubby little hands in there.

I was also introduced to my shadow. I don't know why I never discovered this guy earlier! I will have to keep an eye on him, he seems to be the sneaky type.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home